Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Food & Fashion

I have the most fun with things that combine food and fashion. When I discuss with people why I like food so much, I often find myself saying, "...And it's just so pretty!" Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so. Awhile back, Bon Appetit magazine teamed up with fashion blogger Miss Moss on a segment pairing photos of food and fashion. 




See what I mean?
(All images from Bon Appetit

Turns out in this fabulous world, where you can find anything/everything on the Internets, there is a  website dedicated solely to food-inspired fashion called Taste of Runway. Not only are the pictures of the clothes and food amazing, the recipes are provided! What a world we live in, ya know? 


Chloe/Purple Mashed Potatoes.

Givenchy/Pea Soup.

Alexander McQueen/Watermelon Strawberry Granita.

Moschino/Multi-Colored Yogurt.


Dries Van Noten/Buffalo Mozzarella, Mint & Pepper Salad.
(All images from Taste of Runway)


No comments :

Post a Comment